The POON Harpoon is the finest quality harpoon available on the market. Built with the highest grade of materials available with preciesion machinging. All component are Electroplated or Hardcoated for corrosion resistence. This harpoon is built to last and 100% garanteed against failure of any kind.
PLEASE NOTE: Your order will ship within 5 – 10 business days. If you need it sooner please indicate in ALL CAPS in the notes section of the payment window.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International shipping is NOT included at the time of purchase and will be calcuated once order is received. Customer will be billed separately through a PayPal Money Request. Payment must be received before order can ship.
• Solid 316L 18" stainless steel shank
• Heavyweight 2.2 lb. solid brass head
• Durable 4’ 6061 T-60 aircraft aluminum shafts
• Custom Engineered 6061 T-60 aluminum coupler & end cap
• Rigged bronze dart w/ 5' PVC coated cable
• 6-compartment storage bag
• Bronze Harpoon Dart
• 5’ Coated Cable
• Nicropress Crimped Sleeves
• Included with Rigged Poon Kit or can be sold separately
• 100 ft. of 3/8” nylon
• 2 Spliced loops
• A-1 poly ball float
• Includes storage crate
• Sold separately from Poon Kit
• 6-compartment storage
bag to store all Poon components.
• All Velcro enclosures for quick deployment
• Rolls up for easy carrying, or lay flat for storage on boat
• Overall dimensions: 1” high, 6” wide, 4’ long.
• Durable mesh and clear vinyl
In March of 2014 Offshore Innovations and POON Harpoons suffered a huge loss with the passing of its founder & President Kevin Glynn. Kevin's lifelong experience as a fisherman and boat captain coupled with his passion for innovation are at the core of what makes Offshore Innovations and POON Harpoons a leader in the industry. Kevin's legacy will live on with the continuation of Offshore Innovations & POON Harpoons under the management of the extended OI/POON family. We remain committed to providing innovative, high quality products that are made by professional fishermen for fishermen.
All of our components and accessories are machined locally in Massachusetts.
CLICK images to purchase items